Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun Day!

We went to the Wildlife World Zoo today!!! It was so much fun to watch Sydney see all of the animals in person that she has been seeing for so long on her baby einstein movies. By far, our favorite was feeding the giraffes. Greg held Sydney's foot out and the giraffe licked it. I have it on video but I didn't have the time to download it yet. It was very cute! She was also excited to see all of the ducks and monkeys.

This past week seemed like it flew by. Sydney's black eye is finally going away - thank God, we have been getting the stink eye from people everywhere we go!!! She continues to practice walking and talking and is growing like a weed! Starting this week, we are going to wean down from two breastfeeding sessions a day to one a day...wish me luck! I think it's actually harder on me than on her. It's just such a special bond that the two of us have shared since she was born. How do I let something like that go?

Videos and pictures coming soon...

No comments: