Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wow, so much has happened since I last posted!! Our days have been so full and busy! We have not gone back to our Wee Movement class at the community center because Sydney just really does not like it. I think it's too much for her. She does seem to like her ballet class. We usually have a rocky start but then she loosens up and participates. So cute to watch her "dance". Sydney has seemed to grow considerably in vocabulary and sentence structure. We have complete conversations. She has no problem telling us what she wants and when and how!! Cute but sad at the same time - my baby is growing up!! I have tons of pictures to share with you all so enjoy!

Cuddling with all of her "babies".
Practicing her ballet!!

Our gratitude turkey. We had lots of fun making our first annual "I am thankful for..." turkey. A new tradition that we will continue forever - if the turkey lasts that long!! For the first day, Sydney called it a "Tankful Chicken".

On Thanksgiving morning, I ran a 10k Chicken Trot in Anthem. Greg decided to bring Sydney with. Here she is in the car eating her banana being silly!


The community of Anthem has the largest Christmas tree display - so big and beautiful!!


Sweetie helping Mommy stretch!!

Before the race. It was soooo cold with the Mountain morning air and wind!!


I ran with Tom and Jamie


Mommy and Jamie


Post race, Mommy and Sweetie!!


Thanksgiving day - Jojo, Sweetie & Mommy. Sydney was soooo happy to see Jordan again. She hasn't seen him since Aug. when he went back to school.


So Sweet!!

Sydney and cousin Brian

The whole gang!


The whole gang with Paps!!


So nice to have us all together!!!

Uncle Michael and Sweetie being silly!
We had a beautiful Thanksgiving day! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family, a supportive and loving husband, an amazing stepson and my beautiful daughter! As with every holiday or special day I also must add - Mom, you were in my heart every second yesterday. I love you so much and I am so grateful that God blessed me with you. I love you...

No comments: