Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Video Galore!!!

It takes a very long time for video to download to the blog so bear with me on this!! Don't get too used to it!!

Remember if you will, last post I wrote I told you that Sydney calls her belly button her "boobie!!" She does not like to have her belly button touched which I find so funny since I very much dislike it when anyone touches mine - I don't even like to touch it!! Below is the video I got of her and her "boobie"!!

More dancing...

Sydney being silly!!

Below are videos Greg took at the race. The first one is of me running to the finish line. I have my arm up celebrating!! I am running very funny - that is due to all of the pain that my lower back is in!!! If you are wondering what the black things are on my arms - They are running sleeves - at the beginning of the race, they were pulled all the way up my arms because it was so chilly!! The 2nd one is of me right when Greg finds me after the race - I am still in a lot of pain but very happy and excited of what I just accomplished!!

Just look at that smile!!

No comments: