Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sydney's Last Week of 3's Preschool!!

I know, I fell behind again on the blog! The connection at work is terrible some days which makes it very difficult to post on the blog! Today, it seems to be working well so let's see if I can get caught up!!

We are now into our 2nd week of summer...which means no preschool. WE miss preschool!! The pictures below are from Sydney's last week at preschool. I volunteered both days...I love to watch Sydney interact with her classmates!! During the last week of school they had an Olympic Day where the kids all participated in numerous physical activities. I was in charge of all of the girls in her classroom - boy was that exhausting!! I don't know how these teachers do it everyday!! Also during the last week, any kids with summer birthdays got the chance to have a birthday celebration with their peers. Sydney was very excited to be 4 years old for the day!!



Sydney's class

We were the "Pink Ladies"!! Sydney started school mid season and they ran out of red shirts, therefore, she didn't have one to wear. She didn't seem to mind so much because she got to wear a pink shirt - her favorite color!! Don't let these cute little girls fool you...they were a handful!!!

Funny faces!! I don't think the teachers were to thrilled that we were doing this!!

Sydney's birthday celebration at school.

Here she is sharing information about her favorite toy with the class (share bag)!


Here is she letting her friends touch her toy as she talks about it.


We miss preschool so much and look forward to going back in August. She will then be attending Mon-Thurs from 1-3:30pm. It's such a great school and we feel so blessed to have found it. Yesterday, when I was doing some work - I observed Sydney role playing activities from her preschool classroom with her toys. I just love that she is learning so much both intellectually and socially!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: