Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cute Pictures

There is always something going on at the Wade Residence with Sweetie around!! She loves to wear my shoes...and not just any shoes...my platform shoes!! I don't even wear them anymore because we never go out for me dress up! At least someone is getting some use out of them!
Here she is wearing my black shoes, posing, & giving me the Popeye face!!


Here she is trying to walk up the stairs in my shoes...very interesting!!

Craft time!! We have craft time everyday to keep her creative energy going strong!!

At work this week I unpacked some products noticed this bubble plastic that I knew Sydney would love. It's got really big bubbles on it that are really loud. I was right, she loved it. She kept running across it on the floor so it would pop really loud under her feet.

Then I wrapped her up in it like a mummy!!


Cheap entertainment to utilize when it's 110 degrees outside!


And here is Daddy's Father's Day gift!! He wears it whenever he has a project do to around the house. Today he was hanging a new light. It turned out beautifully!! Such a handsome handyman! I keep trying to get him to wear this shirt into Home Depot...DENIED!!

No comments: