Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Funny Girl

So, the other night as I was making dinner for Greg & I (Sydney had already eaten), I told Sydney she needed to pick up all of her toys before she was allowed to have her dessert. She reluctantly agreed and I could hear her picking up the toys. Shortly after, she came up into the kitchen and announced she was all done picking up toys. So I walked down to the living room and saw this...

Now I know that doesn't really look like much in this picture BUT the stack inside this basket is almost as tall as her it just doesn't show up in the picture well!! I still can't figure out how she was able to pile all of her toys into this basket without them falling over!! All I could do was laugh!!



My silly girl!

No comments: