Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Tea at Preschool

Saturday was a special day for Mommy and Sydney - Sydney's preschool put on a Mother's Day Tea Party for all of the Mommy's!! It was sooooo cute!! They started by surprising us with a recital - they sang 4 songs to us!! I had no idea they were doing this. Then they put together a video presentation of pictures set to music of the kids. We all cried!! Then it was off to their classrooms where they surprised us again with hats they made for us and a special fish bowl with our pictures in it! We then got to walk around outside where they decorated everything so beautifully with the kids artwork and flowers. The teachers and staff did an amazing job!! Enjoy the pictures!!




They are releasing a butterfly they had in the classroom.


My beautiful hat!! I was so proud to wear it:)

The kids were to fill in the blanks: I am 11 years old with blue eyes and brown hair. My favorite colors are red and white and I like to cook toast and waffles!! I also like to go outside and play!! What a hoot!!


"I love my Mom because she makes dinner for me" I always wondered what I would look like as a red head!!



Sydney made this picture:)


Robyn, my neighbor! Her son is also in Sydney's room. They are best buddies:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished looking at all the new entries. And go figure...I've got tears streaming down my face!! I LOVE your hat Sydney made for you Mommy! Of course, need I say it....I loved them ALL. Thanks for sharing. Love ya all, A.P.

Anonymous said...

How did they make the hat?