Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

KC Pink Ladies Part 2

Here are additional pictures from the Relay for Life Fundraiser I participated in. We were the KC Pink Ladies (KC stands for Kate's Cup which is the name of our women's ministry).

I had such an amazing time with some amazing, compassionate women - I feel very blessed that God placed me with this group!!



Walking the track - this was before it got to crazy cold!

Taking a break - I think I had been walking about 5 hours at this point!

This was taken about 10:30pm. The wind was crazy and it was freeeezzzzing! Hard to tell but I have a big ole fro on!! At least it kept my head warm!!


These last two pictures were the end of the night - when we finally decided that we were completely windblown and frozen! We are all still smiling!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: