Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

7 month old Pictures

Sydney has changed so much over the last couple of weeks. She is really starting to find her voice and is quite funny when she starts babbling. Her first word was "Mama" and now her second word is "Babababa..." I have been trying to teach her "Dada" because I know it will melt daddy's heart when she says it!

She is getting closer to crawling. Yesterday she was scooting around...backwards!!! She was getting so frustrated. She wanted to move forward but just couldn't quite get there! She is doing much better in her stroller and I may soon be able to get back to the stroller strides exercise program.

About 3 weeks ago, I took Sydney to get a professional picture taken while she was still all smiles. As soon as I sat her down, she cried and couldn't get herself calmed down, so we left. Greg and I took her a 2nd time and again no success. Not giving up on my little one, we took her back a 3rd time. Although we didn't get smiles, we did get some very cute expressions. Here are two of the three shots that we purchased:



No comments: