Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updates

We had a very nice Easter with family this year. Sydney had a beautiful Easter dress and hopefully I will have some extra time tomorrow to download some pictures. The weather has been amazing here so we have been spending time each day in the jogging stroller - good for mommy and Sydney! Greg and I had our first date night last night since Sydney was born. After we put her to bed, Nana and Aunt Arlene looked after her while Greg and I went out for sushi!! The tuna sushi was like a piece of Heaven! Oh yeah, and being alone with Greg was also super nice!!! By 9:30 pm I was pooped and ready for bed!

Today was a very lazy day for Sydney and I. She was in only a diaper all day (she was too warm to wear clothes) and I stayed in my "Mommy uniform" all day. I did manage to brush my teeth later in the afternoon!! Sydney was very clingy and drooling a lot so I took a look into her mouth and found that she has two more teeth that cut through. Strange, usually kids get the two bottom center incisors, then the top two...not Sydney! She started with the bottom center teeth over a month ago and now, instead of the two front teeth, she's got the two next to those coming in. Sorry, I just don't have the appropriate vocab. for all of the teeth yet. I will do my research!
Any ways, we had to skip her bath tonight because she was extremely tired and running a little fever from the teething. She was out the moment I put her in her crib. Hopefully it will be an all nighter again for her.

I think she will be crawling around soon. When we do floor time, she can kind of get up on her knees and rock a little - with some assistance. It will be cute to see her crawl but I know that it will mean a whole lot more work for Mommy! I am just so amazed as I watch her everyday learn knew things and explore her body and what it is capable of doing. I am so grateful to be able to stay home with her and to get many hugs and kisses any time I want. I seriously just cannot get enough of her!! I went to a bridal shower for a few hours on Sat. and felt so "naked" not having her with me. I thought of her the whole time and even pulled out the pictures to show her off!!! She's amazing!

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: