Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Missing My Mom

Six years ago today, I held my Mom's hand as she took her last breath and passed.

I still cry, I still remember the pain, I still remember my last words to her as I said goodbye to her lifeless body...

I still feel like it's not fair and that my heart is being ripped out of me. So much I'd like to say wishing I could feel her arms around me once again...

Then I look at my sweet, sweet daughter and I remember that life has to go on. I cannot taint the memories of my Mom with pain and sadness. It's not what she would want. She would want me to LIVE and to LOVE and to EXPERIENCE.

For those of you who still have your Moms and daughters with you, hug them frequently and hard. Really feel the hug. It's a precious gift that will one day be gone.

I know in my heart that she is still with us. I sometimes see her in Sydney's eyes. And, if I really clear my mind and meditate, I can feel her warmth around me. God blessed me with an amazing Mom and I will always be grateful for her.

I love you Mom
XXOO

No comments: