Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Pictures

Although I have a million things I should be doing right now while Sydney is sleeping, I just couldn't bare dusting one more shelf or picking up one more toy!!! It's all I seem to do anymore - clean, clean, clean!!!

I am thoroughly enjoying my days with Sydney right now. She is so much fun to be around. She is constantly saying or doing something silly - something you just wouldn't expect. She's got such a fun personality and I am so proud! Like yesterday morning, she kept walking around and kicking her leg backwards and holding it for as long as she could. Greg and I thought maybe she was just practicing her balancing. Then later on in the day she did it again and then announced, "Look Mommy, I exercise like Mommy!" She was trying to do some leg exercises that I do from home. It was so cute. And, what a good influence it is for her to see me exercising - to learn the importance of taking care of herself.

Below are some cute pictures from the last couple of days. She loves to help me with anything in the kitchen so we have been spending a lot of time in there cooking treats we don't need and lots of cleaning up!!!


Sydney washing dishes.




She was not happy that I interrupted her show to take a picture...can you tell??






A rare moment caught on camera of Ziggy and Zoey actually touching each other!! Ziggy has become so grumpy since Sydney has come along. He usually doesn't even come out of the dog room anymore when Sydney is awake. It breaks my heart that he has pulled away from us so much. He was my first "baby".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. have a fun Fourth.

Anonymous said...

Hey, save some of those things you don't need for me!!! love ya, aunt p.