Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009 Christmas Preparations!!

Christmas preparations are in full swing at the Wade residence!! We have been busy shopping, baking, shopping, decorating, shopping...

This year has been so much fun preparing for the holidays because Sydney is starting to understand the magical joy that this time of the year brings. You should have seen her the day I started putting the Christmas Tree up. Everything I pulled out and held up was followed by a gasp of excitement and curiosity! I felt like a little girl again - the Christmas magic from my youth was reignited! Below is a picture of Sydney and our Christmas stockings. She pulled them out of the box when I was putting up lights, put them on her feet, and told me to look. When I turned around and saw that she had put the stockings on her feet, I cried I was laughing so hard. And then I thought, "well why wouldn't she think that's what they were for? After all, they are socks!"

And then we went to see Santa!! She was soooo excited to go see him. No fear at all!

Silly face!!
And below is some video we took just before she sat on Santa's lap. I don't know who is more excited - Sydney or Mommy!!

I have another video of her getting on Santa's lap and talking to him but for some reason it won't download onto my blog - I've tried numerous times!!

As you recall, I signed Sydney up for some Wee Ballet classes. There were only 4 classes total. The first class started out a little rocky as she cried at the beginning. However, before the 1st class ended, she was smiling and dancing around. Our second class went good and I enjoyed dancing around with Sweetie. The 3rd class, we brought Nana and Daddy. With such and audience, Sydney put on quite a show and left her listening ears at home. As you will see in the video below, Mommy did most of the "dancing" and Sydney did her own thing!



I definitely worked up a sweat in this class!! We are looking forward to more classes at the community center in 2010!

I have more Christmas pictures to come.

No comments: