Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Sweetie!

As I was sitting with Sydney while she took her bath tonight, I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas. Up to this point, she has said she wanted an elephant. She put her finger up to her head and tapped it and said, "Hmm, let me think about that for a minute... (silence)...how about a donkey!" A DONKEY!!! Good Lord she is full of surprises!!

This morning we had our cookie exchange holiday party with our MOMS group in Tramonto. We held it at the park. Sydney loved playing with her friends. She played on the "big kids" equipment and went down all of the slides herself!! We stayed longer than everyone else because Sydney wanted so swing. As I was pushing her she was singing a song she made up about swinging. Then she stopped singing, looked at me and said so sweetly, "Mommy, I love you!" Oh my gosh, of course there were tears from Mommy! A beautiful moment.

We came home and napped and just hung out at home for the rest of the day. We have been so busy the last week - it was nice to just be home.

No comments: