Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Organized Sweetie!!!

So Sydney and I got home from buying the dog food and a few groceries from Trader Joe's. I put the bags on the floor and had to quick do something. Sydney came up to me and said very seriously, "Mommy, I'm gonna cook us dinner!" I said "OK honey!" I could see over my shoulder that she was taking the cans of food out of the bags and putting them on the counter and it was keeping her busy for a few minutes, so I did what every sane mother would do, I let her be!! After a few minutes, I finished what I was doing and turned around to see what she was doing. OMG!!! I had to take a picture...
Notice how the cans are all color coordinated and all the labels are facing forward!!! I swear, I didn't touch anything!! I guess some of my OCD is wearing off on her!!!!

No comments: