Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sydney Update

I decided to take Sydney to the doctor this morning. She started with her fever on Sunday early evening and still had a fever last night. Today is Friday and although her fever is gone, she has a very nasty cough and nose. The doctor said it's just a virus and gave us a cough suppressant for nighttime so she can sleep. That hopefully means that I get to sleep also:)

When Sydney is sick like this (thank heaven it's not often) it is so hard on us. Hard on her because she is the one who feels lousy and has to stay in doors, resting. Hard on me because I can't really get anything done at home because Sydney is very clingy and wants me to sit with her all of the time. And of course, I don't want to upset her anymore than she already is so I sit with her and watch the same shows over and over! It's also difficult for me because I am not a stay at home type of person. I need to be out doing things. And, I NEED my work outs! Unfortunately, I cannot take Sydney to the gym when she is sick and Greg works his long days - so - Mommy is pretty much going out of her mind!!

I am definitely looking forward to Greg being off of work tomorrow so I can go running!!

No comments: