Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Holy cow, it's been way too long since I have posted!! Where does the time go??!! Sweetie keeps me moving so much, I am exhausted when I finally get to sit down. The last thing I feel like doing is using my brain to post and download pictures on the blog!! So much has happened over the last few weeks!!

Sweetie ended up getting another virus and was sick for a couple of weeks. So sad!! Her Daddy ended up having to take her into the doctor - his first time taking her by himself!! So sad because she was sick for the neighborhood block party. We still took her because all of the little neighborhood kids were there playing. Turns out, many of them were sick with the same thing!! She really had a blast in the jumpers at the party!!

I did something exciting on the 17th of March. Myself and Tony (Greg's best friend) completed a 3 peak challenge. We hiked Camelback Mountain, then Squaw Peak Mountain, and finally, North Mountain. We completed the hikes in less than 4 hours!! It was a great experience!!

We had Pap's Birthday party at our house on the 20th - the same day Greg totaled the Porsche!! Quite an eventful day! We are just very grateful that he didn't get hurt!!

After Easter, I will download pictures and more stories about Sweetie - Seriously, I will!!!!

No comments: