Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Great Day...

June seems to be flying by!! Sydney continues to say the funniest things on an hourly basis! She uses words like "scrumptious" "wonderful" "marvolous". She starts every morning by saying "Its a beautiful day" as she cuddles with us in bed. She ends most days by saying, "Mommy, that was a great day!!" And, at least once every hour she says to me, "Mommy, I love you!!" How could I not feel like the luckiest Mommy in the whole world with a daughter like Sweetie!!!
She is my little cuddle bug and loves to cuddle with me and give me tons of hugs and kisses. Sometimes it takes all I have to not just eat her up!!

She is doing wonderful with her potty training. She wears "big girl" panties around the house and is good about telling us when she has to go potty. Only a few accidents here and there. I still put her in pullups when we are out and about - but we are getting close!!

She is really starting to show an interest in dress up and role playing. It's very cute - I think I may have to hit up a few 2nd hand stores and look for some dress up clothes!! She loves to dance and put on shows for us. And one of her favorite toys right now is the keyboard and microphone that Nana got her before she left to go back to Minnesota for the summer. She loves to sing!!

Yesterday, we went with Aunt Peggy to the Glendale Aquatic Center and played in the water park. Sydney had a blast playing with Aunt Peggy. We got lots of sun and were definitely tired when we left. As Sydney would say (and she did say it before bedtime) Mommy, this was a great day!!"

Enjoy the pictures...


She was so excited and in awe!




So cute, thanks again Aunt Peggy!!


Cuddles for Mommy!! I could just eat her up!!


My 2 Sweeties!!


She takes my breath away!! Thank you God!


A rare moment of Ziggy showing affection!!


My buddies...


My beat up toes from the 1/2 marathon last week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really nice pics, well except for the toe :)

love ya, paul