Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetie!!

Dear Sweetie,

Three years ago today, Daddy and I were blessed with a beautiful miracle...YOU! You have brought so much joy into our lives. You have completed our family. I remember all of the days I spent day dreaming of what my life would be like with my little girl. So much anticipation! I have been so blessed because the joy you bring into my life has exceeded any dream I could have ever of imagined. You are so precious, so amazing! I have done many things in my life that I am proud of but none of that compares to how proud I am of being YOUR Mommy!!

I love you so much and I feel so honored to be your Mommy!

Thank you God for blessing us with our little girl.

Thank you Mom for watching over us and for teaching me how to be a caring, nurturing Mommy to my little girl.

And, thank you Sweetie for just being YOU!!

I love you so much,
Mommy xoxo

No comments: