Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Art Pictures and Other Cute Things!!

It is a Sunday and I am at work (working for Greg today) which means I have some free time to download pictures!!

Before I forget, I want to give a big shout out to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Michael for babysitting Sydney today while I am at work!! Sydney was so excited to have them come over today and to have them to herself!! Thank you guys:)

Enjoy the pictures!!

"Stained Glass Apple"

This is an art project Sydney completed at Art Class on Wed's. She loves this class so much!


Another picture from her class. The teacher had to literally pull the glitter out of Sydney's hand - she didn't want to put it down!! We had glitter everywhere in the car and on Mommy!!


Another picture from her class which included more glitter:)


I just had to take a picture of this fresh produce I got from Green Bee Produce. I let them know on Tuesday's (via Internet) that I want a small box of fresh, locally grown produce and on Thursday, they deliver it to me at my Women's Ministry meeting at the church!! I love it and I love that Sydney enjoys eating it also:) Now that I look at the picture though, I realize I need to do more research into this company - do we really have local farmers growing pineapple and coconut?


Here is Sweetie drawing an elaborate picture of a Monster on the kitchen floor while I am cooking dinner for us.


I can't remember all that was going on in this picture but I remember that it was a BIG monster with big teeth, giving someone a ride. She spent a lot of time with all of the details!!


Daddy took this picture of Sydney before they left for her sports class.

I know this is a terrible picture as far quality but I think it is soooo cute!! It's of Sydney playing basketball at sports class!! She just looks so "sporty" with her shoes and outfit!! Go Sydney!!!


Here is a picture of the "fairy dust"!! We keep it up on a high shelf to keep it safe. The babies on each side have very special meaning to me. My Grandma Doris gave them to me after Sydney was born. I used to play with them at her house when I was a little girl. She originally had given them to her Mom as a thank you gift for babysitting my Mom when she was little!! They are really cute and I am so honored that Grandma gave them to me.


This picture just doesn't do this chandelier justice!! This is from Sydney's new room - it's gorgeous!!


Here she is sleeping in her new bed!! It's way cuter in person!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Sarah, I have 2 pictures almost identical to this. The first was on the couch after dance practice and the the other I had curlers in my hair.