Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas 2010!!

We had a wonderful Christmas at the Wade Residence! We were so busy all month long with so many Christmas activities!! Between our MOMS group, Kate's Cup (women's ministry), Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, Christmas parties/celebrations with friends - Whew, makes me tired all over again!! I hit complete exhaustion the 1st week of January!! I think it took me at least 2 weeks just to pull myself together again!!

We were very blessed that we got to have Jordan and Nana & Papa in Arizona for Christmas!! Jordan spent a lot of time playing with Sydney - they have such a wonderful bond! Sydney just lights up when she sees her "JoJo"!! Nana & Paps were able to come back to Arizona and spend Christmas Day with us!! This was very special to all of us. When I was little, we always had a Christmas Eve celebration at my Grandma Doris's house and Christmas afternoon at the Nickels Grandparents home. I always had so much fun playing! My hope is that Sydney will have some of the same memories and will have a strong sense of how important family is.

Below are some of our Christmas Pictures from 2010! Enjoy...


A ballerina doll from Auntie Abby.


A Strawberry Shortcake DVD from Santa! How did Santa know she liked Strawberry Shortcake?? Love her expression...


Grandpa Nick & Karen got Sydney a whole box full of dress up clothes!! Big hit! She loves to wear her princess clothes and model them for anyone who will play along:)


This is her knew American Girl set. She LOVES it!! It now sits in her bedroom.


Her scooter from Santa!!


She was so excited to see that Santa ate some of her cookies that she decorated and that Rudolph ate some of the mini marshmallows we left him.


One of my favorite Christmas pictures!! So blessed to have us all together for Christmas!!


Our annual Christmas feast with our family!!


One of Sydney's favorite people!!


Yummy cake!!


Christmas 2010 with the enormous tree!!


Christmas Eve before Church. This year, Nana, Aunt Peggy, Uncle Michael & Erik came with us to Church!!


Sydney with cookie frosting on her mouth!! She was suppose to be decorating cookies...instead, she was decorating her face and mouth!!!


This is the "special" cookie she made Santa!! Hmmmm, hope Santa likes frosting!! Trust me, there is an actual cookie under there, somewhere!!


Decorating Christmas cookies!!
That's it!! We were so busy at Christmas time that I realized, I really didn't take that many pictures!! I guess it's better to live in the moment anyways instead of missing a moment because of trying to take a picture!!
Thank you all for the Christmas memories and thank you God for all of our many blessings. And, I can't possibly end this post without saying, "Merry Christmas Mom. You were with me in my heart every moment. I love you so much and know you are with us. We love you..."

No comments: