Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

1 Month Old Tomorrow!!!

Can you believe it...Sydney will be one month old tomorrow! I feel like she has been with me forever, yet at the same time it's going so fast! I am sure every mom feels this, but, it seems like she is older than one month. Maybe because she is so big! She already lifts her head for short periods, she recognizes our voices and follows us with her eyes. She reaches out to touch our faces when we kiss her and she smiles when we play with her. She loves to sit up (of course we support her head) and gets upset if we try to lay her in our arms. She already has her own little whine and whimper - which of course we think is adorable now but I am sure that will tire as time passes! We start tummy time this week. I am still breastfeeding exclusively but will probably start to pump and store soon for the days when mommy wants to leave the house for more than 2 hours, alone!

Attached are some baby pictures that some of you may have already seen. I hope you all got your announcements by now...are they not just so adorable!!!

No comments: