Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

3 Week Update

Today is my birthday and I couldn't ask for any better gift than my new family. So far it's been a nice day! After I fed Sydney her 6am meal, Greg took her downstairs and I slept uninterrupted for 2 hours! I then fed Sydney again and Greg made me breakfast! He is also making me home made sauce tonight.
We gave Sydney her first real bath in the infant bath tub this afternoon. Her belly button took a little longer to come off because it is herniated, so we had to wait for the bath. I thought she would be angry but she actually seemed to really like it. She liked to look out the window at the bright light. Below are some pictures...



After our Bath


This last week we had a couple of long nights of little sleep. Greg and I were grasping for anything to get Sydney to sleep. Here are a few things that have worked well...

The vibrating chair on a vibrating washer & dryer...
The electric toothbrush!!
First Family Photo
That's it for now. Everyone needs to look for a little surprise in their mailboxes this week...

1 comment:

LauraC said...

We started using white noise right around this time with the boys. Nate's favorite was vacuum cleaner (used the real vaccuum many times when we couldn't find the CD!) and Alex's favorites were heart beat and waves crashing. I would turn it on very loud and they would stop crying immediately.

Love the family photo!