Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Updates

Sydney is growing, growing, growing!!! Soon it will be time for all new gear (more money!!). She has discovered her voice and will now carry "conversations" with people and things around her. Her aunt Susan surprised us and flew in from Minnesota on Friday (I cannot remember if I wrote about that yet or not)! Aunt Susan and Nana have been keeping an eye on Sydney while Daddy and Mommy prepare our house. We have someone coming to look at it for a second time today (send positive thoughts our way please). This afternoon we will be heading to Nana and Paps to visit with more family. We put a different computer upstairs so I haven't been able to get pictures on my blog. I will hopefully get some pictures up by the end of the week.

Along with discovering her voice, Sydney has also learned how to grab for toys and hold them. Of course, everything now goes into her mouth, including Mommy's fingers, hands, arms...! And most enjoyable, she frequently lets us know she is happy by smiling cheek to cheek and moving her whole body. It's a beautiful thing!!

I am very excited for this week. My uncle Paul, (my Mother's brother) is driving over from Calif. for Thanksgiving. So for Sydney's first thanksgiving, we will have a house full of family, just has it should be!

No comments: