Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

8 Months Old!!!

Eight months old...holy cow!!! The time goes by so quickly now as compared to when she was 1 month old! I hope everyone got their pictures of Sydney by now!
Sydney does so many funny things right now. Greg and I find ourselves laughing with her all of the time. Like just a few minutes ago, as I was feeding her lunch, I had a laugh attack. Apparently, she does not like the summer vegetable entree that was offered. The faces she made were indescribable!! Also, she sneezed just as I gave her a bite. Needless to say, I had summer vegetables all over me (and I have to agree with her on the taste)!

Lets see, what else...
She talks all of the time. Her new thing is to talk without moving her lips. Very clever! She now rolls from back to tummy all of the time, especially in her sleep. We always get a good laugh when we check in on her throughout the night and during nap time. In fact, a few of the pictures below are of how she chose to take a nap today! Very cute!
I need to start writing things down more so when I finally do get a chance to blog, I can remember what to write!! For now, enjoy the pictures below...


We never quite know what we'll see when we check on sleeping Sydney!!

Todays naptime position...

She now eats finger foods for snacks throughout the day!!!

Yummy!!!

Now that she has two bottom teeth and two top teeth, she loves to chomp down on them and make noise!!

New discoveries...she had a blast playing with her "new toys" yesterday!

No comments: