Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

These are too Cute...

Sydney makes me laugh all day long. Just when I think I am getting bored, I look over at her and she is playing peak a boo with me...with her dress!!!
She is so smart. This is a new toy that we were playing with yesterday and she quickly figured out how to open and close all of the pop-ups!!

After the peek a boo game, she was picking up the yellow star and noticed the baby in the mirror looking up at her. She kept doing face plants into it and I'd have to pick her back up!!

I wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly...Greg noticed her in her crib this morning on all 4's, rocking. All day today she has been doing this. I was hoping not to have to baby proof until we moved but I guess it's going to have to happen sooner. My guess is that she will be crawling in 2 weeks!!

No comments: