Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

9 Months Old!!!

For those of you who are waiting for me to write about my first Mother's Day....you will have a long wait! Many things went wrong that day and I'd rather forget it! Next year maybe!
On to better things...Sydney is 9 Months old!!! Our beautiful baby girl is doing so many cute things: clapping her hands; doing "So Big" ; almost crawling; pulling herself up to a sitting position; sitting up in her crib and playing ; pretending to read her books out loud; trying new fun foods; socializing more with people around her - and soooo much more!!
Also, Jordan went to prom! He was very handsome and his date was so pretty! Enjoy the pictures!!

And thank you everyone for the wonderful Mother's Day cards!!

She loves balls!!!

"So Big"


She had a noodle on her nose and didn't even know it!!

I made the first year of my pregnancy blog into a book - see below!!!


The happy couple!!

No comments: