Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moving Forward (or trying to)

Jordan's graduation party was a success...there was a total of 30 people at the party!!!
The weather cooperated and Jordan, his Mom, his Dad, and family all seemed to have a good time. Sydney was an angel and did very well with all of the commotion!

Things are starting to get back to normal - if you want to call it that - and we are just waiting for that "big" offer on our house so we can move forward!! I took my Mother in law for a drive out to the area where we want to move and she loved it. What's not to love about it... it is surrounded by mountain views and desert, parks, and beautiful homes. We are away from the city so it's quiet yet very family oriented.

On to more important things...

Have I mentioned yet how amazing my little girl is???
She gives the most awesome kisses...this morning I was playing with her on the floor and she reached out to me and had her mouth wide open to give me a kiss. The feelings I have when she does this are indescribable. These are the feelings and thoughts that get me through all of this house crap!! Whenever I start feeling sorry for myself, I just stare at my daughter and remind myself how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, healthy smart daughter... and a pretty amazing husband too!!

No comments: