Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Minnesota Pictures!!

Mommy said I could pick the pictures to put on the blog from our Minnesota trip. It was hard to choose because Mommy got a little crazy with the pictures!! Here are some of my favorites...


Me and Mommy and Great Grandma Doris


We went to a strawberry patch and got to pick our own strawberries!!! Of course I picked the best ones! Nana washed them up and put them in this pretty bowl so Mommy could take yet another picture!!! Mmmm, they were good!



See, here I am picking a strawberry!


Oh yeah, and they had this crazy guy in a weird outfit in front of the store at the strawberry place. He didn't have much to say but he sure looked funny!!


This is my aunt Susan - or course Mommy just had to interrupt our story to get another picture!


Here is me and Pap watching the Twins game. By the way, I know how to say "Pap"! Nana and Mommy get a big kick out of it!


I had Mommy take this picture so I could show off my new wheels...nice huh!!!


We miss you Nana and Pap!!!





This is Nana and Pap's house. They live on a really cool lake.


Here is Mommy, Daddy and me. Hmmm, I wonder who took the picture since Mommy is in it!


Daddy and me doing Eskimo kisses!!



Ewww....Mommy and Daddy being romantic!


The big day...my 1st Birthday! I wore my hat during the whole party! My party dress was already put away so I could eat cake!!


I LOVED my pretty pink birthday cake...


...can you tell!!! I feel a little bloated, I think I might have had a little too much!


My Great Grandma and Grandpa and Mommy and me, the birthday girl!


These are all of my cousins. We had a blast!


Oh yeah, and this is Aunt Susan's new "baby" Oreo. He was so funny! Mommy took video of us playing and I think she will blog about it soon.


Me and my cousins playing some cards. I may be little but I can play cards with the best of them!


I am practicing my walking with Nana.


Hey, why am I not in this picture? This is Mommy's friends and their kids. They were all kind enough to drive to see us. They were awesome!


Look how cute I am sitting on Mommy's lap with all of her nephews and Alex and Kia, Cory's new baby!


Nana and Mommy took me to the park to swing and play these drums. It was lots of fun but too hot!

Well, that's all of the pictures we could fit for now. Mommy says I need to go to bed now. She also said that I needed to say Thank you to everyone for taking such good care of us in Minnesota. We are both kind of sad that we had to leave everyone but we were really happy to see Daddy! Good night everyone!

No comments: