Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Video!!!!

I finally had some time to sit and download a bunch of video clips. The one below is the first encounter that Sydney and Zoey had with Elmo. Zoey kept attacking Elmo and knocking him down and I had to try and shoot the video while picking Elmo up...that explains why the camera is moving around so much!!

The video below is from yesterday...she was in super speed mode and was cruising around with her walker.

The video below was from a couple days ago. She took all of the toys out of the cabinet and then crawled inside and got stuck. I was in panic mode for a moment because I wasn't sure where she was. I turned my back for a moment and this is what happened...

The video below is from yesterday. She kept turning and turning and turning until she got dizzy. It was pretty funny to watch. I was only able to take video of the last few seconds while she was doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those, made me laugh

gup