Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

15 Month Check-up

Poor little Sydney has been sick with a head cold for a few days now. It's so sad. I am pretty sure she caught it from another little girl from playgroup. It's good that she is being exposed to such things and building her immune system...it's just sad to see her so miserable. I also had it for a couple days but thank goodness, am getting over it! Just in time too because my uncle Paul will be here tonight to stay with us for a few days before heading to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I have been busy disinfecting everything today so as we don't give him our germs!

We had her 15 month check up yesterday. She is still in the 90th percentile for height (32 inches) and 75th percentile for weight (about 25 pounds). The doctor continues to be in awe of Sydney's extensive vocabulary, her counting, and of the amount of teeth she has already!

That's it for now. I need to go do some "nose irrigation" on my sweetie to help her breath better.

No comments: