Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Pictures

3 posts in 2 days...gotta be a record! Greg is home and looking after Sydney so I actually have time to download and upload to my blog - very time consuming!! So, after you read this post, remember to continue reading to the next posts!


GUP, Mommy and Sydney (ooohhh, Mommy is so sick in this picture)


Watching Madagascar for the 100th time!


Practicing my stunts - giving Mommy an anxiety attack!


Pucker up!


Playing with my animals




"Enough with the camera already!!"




"Seriously Mommy, put the camera away!''

2 comments:

J. Trigiani said...

I just wanted to thank you for your blog. I just found out that I'm pregnant and I have found such joy in reading about your pregnancy and your beautiful daughter.

Anonymous said...

Hey, i haven't looked at the blog in a while, blame it on facebook! Anyways, Sidney looks adorable,and her hair is getting long! She looks like a little girl, all grown up!
Love, Jess