Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank You

I finally went to the doctor today and received medicine to help get rid of this bug I have. It's been over 2 weeks of crud! Fortunately, Sydney is feeling much better (just a little cough and runny nose) and Greg is also starting to feel better. I haven't been able to workout in weeks and that is having a such a negative impact on my mood. I was really looking forward to Thanksgiving and to my uncles visit and both were definitely tainted by this bug that has been lingering in our home!

Moving on to more positive thoughts...

Thanksgiving is a time to really focus on all of the things we are grateful for...and I have many.

I am so grateful for my daughter. She is so amazing, so inspiring, so full of life and love. She brings so much joy into my life everyday.

I am so grateful for Greg. Greg has been my rock over the years. He is the one man in my life whom I know will love me unconditionally. I am so grateful that God chose Greg to be in my life. And, although he may get on my nerves sometimes (because I am perfect and I never do anything wrong) he will always be my number one man!

I am also grateful that Sydney has such a loving brother. He is so gentle and kind to her and she just lights up when he is around. Jordan stopped by yesterday for Thanksgiving and Sydney couldn't have been more happy. Even after he left she kept saying, "See JoJo."

And of course, I am so thankful for my family - the Wade family included. Even though we couldn't do anything while my uncle was here because we were so sick, I am grateful that he took time to spend with us and didn't mind watching Madagascar 50 times (more on that later). I am grateful that my grandmother and grandfather are still doing so well and are so loving. I am grateful for Sharyn and Bill - they have helped fill a void in my life since my Mother died. Also, I am grateful to the rest of the Wade family for their graciousness and for loving us unconditionally.

I am grateful for our physical and mental health and lastly, I am grateful for our friends and neighbors who have brought so much joy into our lives and hopefully, they know how much they mean to us.

There are so many more things to be grateful for but these are just a few...

To those of you who still read my blog, I am grateful to you for taking time out of your life to care about us...please know that we care about you to!!

No comments: