Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Moment...

I have been singing and humming to to Sydney since she was in my belly. It's probably why she knows so many songs already. One of our favorite times to sing is right before she goes to bed. She still likes to be rocked for just a minute or two after we turn out the lights and right before putting her into her crib. As I rock her, I hum or sing lightly a song that I have been singing to her since I used to nurse her all night long. It's just something I made up called "I Love You". Anyways, tonight was just like every night - I put her PJ's on and rubbed her feet with lotion, turned the light off, gave her "Bear-Bear" and then we got in her rocking chair. I started humming our song and the cutest thing happened...She started humming with me. It was so beautiful and I thought I would share that with all of you.

Good Night

No comments: