Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Dragonfly

Anyone who has been reading my blog for the last two years should know by now the important role that dragonflies play in my life. To me, they represent my Mother in a very special way. If you will remember the story of Greg and I sitting by the pool our first Mother's Day in this house and the little dragonfly who just wouldn't let us feel blue. Every year that dragonfly has come back to greet us and to bring us laughter. Today was our first dragonfly experience and I got to share it with Sydney. Sydney and I were sitting in the pool, enjoying the beautiful hot weather. I was thinking about Mother's Day tomorrow and of course, I was thinking about my Mom. Who should appear, just like clock work, our little blue dragonfly!!!! Sydney and I were laughing so loud at her because she kept coming up and flying in front of our faces. She would fly around us really fast and then just stop in mid air right in front of us and stare. Sydney put her hand out and wouldn't you know that dragonfly landed right on her hand. It was amazing and soooo special...

...I know it was you!

I love you Mom.

No comments: