Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

"Hi Grandma!"

Everyday Sydney does something that just cracks me up but by the time I sit down to write about it, I can't remember. So, before I forget, I need to write about what she did on Wed.

Greg was pushing her in a cart when we were at Costco. We walked past an elderly lady who was looking at something. Sydney was very excited to see her and said "Hi Grandma!" The lady was so happy to hear Sydney say this. She said that her grand daughter lived so far away and that she missed her and that Sydney calling her "Grandma" made her day!! It was so cute! She has done this a few other times when we have been grocery shopping. She will yell out, "Hi Grandma" or "Hi Grandpa"....it's really the cutest thing and thank goodness the people on the receiving end have been good humored by it!!!

No comments: