Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Times

So cute last night...

I got home from work, gave Sydney a snack and then took her upstairs to get her ready for bed. After I tucked her in and turned out the light I said "Goodnight Sweetie, I love you," and Sydney said, "I love you Mommy. Your my best friend!" Oh how my heart melted!

Now that Sydney is two years old, we can start taking classes at the local community centers. I registered her for the following classes:
  1. Wee Movement: Age 2 starting at the end of October (7 classes)
  2. Ballet for Toddlers - starting in November (4 classes)

I am so excited to get her involved in more structured activities!! And I know Nana and Aunt Peggy will be in line to come to one of the Ballet classes!!!

They have so many cool classes for toddlers to include arts & crafts, dance, developmental skills, etc! It's nice to have affordable options!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, hell yes I'll be at the ballet class. Oh goody, I've been waiting for this!!! YES!!!