Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Milestone Experience

Sweetie got her first hair cut today!!! Her bangs were becoming ruthless and her ends tangled, so it was time. I think I was way more nervous than her. We had a rough start because she didn't want the apron on but once she realized she got to watch a movie and that I was holding her hand, she was okay - not happy - but okay!! She has a small sliver of bangs now, very cute!! She was such a good girl that she got her 1st sucker when she was done!! Many firsts today and I feel blessed to have there with her to see them!!



Mommy's holding her hand.





Watching the movie and Mommy holding her hand.


I really didn't have them take any length off, just a trim and bangs.
Afterwards, on the car ride home, she was very excited to talk about her hair-cutting experience. Very dramatic story!!

No comments: