Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Running Updates

Before we left for Minnesota, Sydney was having a hard time separating from me when I would drop her off at daycare at the gym. That has all changed since we have come back! She LOVES to go into the daycare now and doesn't want to leave when I come back to get her. I think being in Minnesota and playing with all of her cousins helped her a lot! The daycare workers always comment that Sydney plays so well with the other children and they love to have her there. That makes me soooo happy!!

I am in week 5 of my 20 week half marathon training! I am sore EVERYDAY!! For the first time in years, I have a butt - but man does it hurt!! I had to go in for some adjustments and what not for my hips. Come to find out my left leg is almost a 1/2 inch longer than my right leg - which is causing a lot of problems in my hips and lower back. I am working through it, stretching a few times each day, using a foam roller and Greg helps me with some deeper stretching. I had a lift put in my running shoe last night so we will see if that helps!! The fundraising part is not going so well yet but I am positive that will change soon...I am up to running 7 miles!! I love the fact that Sydney sees me exercising and running. Whenever she sees me putting my running shoes on she says, "Mommy's going running!" It's very cute:)

No comments: