Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

MOMS Group Halloween Party

My camera is out of wack again (Sydney loves that!!) so I couldn't post any pictures of our MOMS group Halloween party today. I was able to get the video to work some. This is what it's like to get a group picture when we are all together!!!

Sydney refused to wear her costume so she is in her pink and white striped dress eating a sucker. She was a little overwhelmed!!

I will try and get some pictures of the party up soon.

We had our first Wee Movement class today. Sydney struggled throughout most of the class. This was her first class experiences so I think she was nervous & overwhelmed. I had to hold her in my lap the entire time and she cried a few times. I think after a few classes, once she is used to the structure more, she will be fine. It's a wonderful opportunity for her to learn and grow:)

No comments: