Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

More Pictures!

Finally, a few minutes to download and upload pictures onto the blog!! The last week has been a busy week. We had our splash pad play date with our Tramonto Moms on Wed. It was so much fun and Sydney really seemed to enjoy herself. She had her first powdered donut hole.

Also this week, I was able to begin painting the Jack and Jill bathroom between Sydney and Jordan's rooms. I have also started the process of turning Jordan's room into a playroom/guest/Jordan room! It will be so nice when it's all done and so much more functional for all of us!

Yesterday was a big day for all of us. Aunt Peggy and Uncle Mike came over to babysit Sydney while Mommy and Daddy went to an adult pool party for the day. This was a first for all of us and I am happy to say that it all went smoothly and we all had fun! Sydney LOVES Aunt Peggy and Uncle Mike and was not happy when it was time for them to go home - boy did she cry!! I was finally able to calm her down by rocking her before bed. She had a rough night and didn't sleep well and today she is very grumpy!! Thank you soooo much Aunt Peggy and Uncle Mike for a job well done!!

A few things to mention quickly...Sydney has learned her primary colors and can name them when asked. She still loves to color and write and it seems that she is still using her left hand more so than the right at this point. My Mother was left handed.


Here she is at the Splash Pad

Here she is hanging out with her buddy Zac.


Her first donut hole.


Here she is rolling her eyes at me which she usually does now when I take pictures.


Another donut hole!


This is the picture I took of her after she said, "Look Mommy, I'm a movie star."


This is her "look" she gives me when she sees me holding a camera!


Oh this is a good one...this is her pouting position. When she is upset about something, she crosses her arms and stomps to the steps and plops down and does this. It's so funny!


Oh yes, and this is my sweetie rearranging my pots and pans!! The day after this, she dropped one of the big pans on her toe and bruised it up!! She wouldn't let me run it under cold water so I took her out to the pool and let her stand in the water on the step...Smart one Mommy because it stopped the swelling because the water is still so cold!

No comments: