Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 26, 2007

Great Day!

Yesterday was a great day. It was the first day in several months that I actually had some "mojo." I was able to find some new affordable shirts to get me through the next couple of months. I was also able to get some much needed errands completed. Most importantly, I was able to go to the gym and work on the treadmill for 30 minutes and get in a light arm workout. This was huge for me. I have been so tired the last few months that I haven't been able to workout at all. Although it wasn't an intense workout, it just felt awesome to get moving again. It did wonders for my mental state! I am hoping to do this light workout three times a week eventually, but of course I will listen to my body and do what it needs.
Last night when Greg and I went to bed, we both verbally stated how we were grateful for our day. We both feel that we are very fortunate to be where we are in our lives. We have a baby on the way, we have a roof over our heads, we have awesome family and friends, we have Jordan, we have our Ziggy and Zoey, but most importantly, we have each other. Life is good!

No comments: