Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Holy Hormones!!

Wow, talk about a hormone roller coaster the last few days!! Poor Greg, I think at times he's actually afraid to say anything because of the way I might respond. Sometimes I say something and I think to myself, "did I really just say that?" Honey, just let me apologize now for the crazy stuff I will probably say the rest of this pregnancy!
Last night I actually cried during Funniest Home Videos. They showed a video of a family telling Grandma that she was going to be Grandma again to twins. I laughed then I cried. I thought about what I was missing out on not being able to tell my mom that I am pregnant. Man I miss her so much. I know that she is watching over us with delight and that perfect smile of hers.
Moving on to a completely different subject, can you believe that is SNOWED here yesterday!!! I moved to Arizona to get away from snow and cold weather. What the heck!!??

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi sweetie!
I love this idea Sarah! This will be wonderful to share! Yes, your crazy hormones! You just wait..they go crazy, up and down and all around. Some days you'll cry, some you'll laugh :) We are so happy for you. Just tell Greg it's best that he agrees with everything you say, then he's probably safe! Hee...