Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beautiful Moments

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! No, we didn't hear back with an offer on our house, nor did we win the lottery!

Something more wonderful than all of that...

I was with my daughter, living in the moment, thankful to be her Mother!

We went for a long walk in the sun and later we went to the park where I fed Sydney some pears while sitting in the grass. We then went for another walk and did a little window shopping. As our night came to a close, I sat Sydney on the sofa next to me and read her some books. As I changed my voice to read the pages, she would look up at me and stare. I actually cried...I was living in that moment with my daughter.

And today, well who knows what's in store. I am so lucky to be able to be home with her and share these moments. Now that she is a little older and a little more independent, we seem to have so much more fun together.

As I look over at my daughter who is jumping in her jumperoo, she brings yet another smile to my face...

as she has her poo poo face going which means I need to get her out of the jumper before we have poo poo all over her back!!!

No comments: