Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank You

Thank you to all of you who emailed me or called me to offer support in regards to my post on our 6 month checkup. I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement. Thank you for reminding me that we all just do the best we can and as long as our children are thriving and smiling everyday, we are doing something right!

At this point, we have decided to not proceed with the helmet suggestion from the doctor. We instead are focusing on rolling over and belly time and we are already seeing improvments on her head placement while she is sleeping. Many times over the last few nights when I walk into her room to check on her, she is sleeping on her side. We will give it a month and see how it all goes.

I have to remember that the doctor is not God and does not know all. He is speaking from his medical education and experiences. In the end, we as parents have the final word and we have something the medical experts do not have...intuition! And my intuition tells me to let this go as it will all be fine!

Again, thank you all and I will keep you posted on how it all turns out.

No comments: