Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Big Girl

It's official, time to baby proof, Sydney started crawling this morning!! She has been moving forward for a few days but not really taking more than a couple forward movements at a time. This morning however, when it was time for breast milk, she crawled all the way to me - she'll do anything for breast milk!! Greg and I agreed that it's wonderful to see her growing but it's also kind of sad that she is getting older so fast!!

Sydney has started to become more attached to me during nap and bed time. Up until a couple days ago, I could breast feed her and then put her in her crib for nap times and bed times without any fussing. The last couple days however, as soon as I go to put her in her crib, even if she is almost sleeping, she wakens and grabs on to me and doesn't want me to put her down. When I do put her down, she cries so hard. Like right now, as I write this, she is wailing in her crib, calling out to me. It's breaking my heart! I am hoping that if I let her cry it out, she will go back to her old pattern and like her crib and fall asleep???

Anyone else experience this?

OH MY GOSH....After writing this blog entry, I took a shower and as I was getting out, Greg came in and said I needed to come look at Sydney. She fell asleep sitting up!!!! I hope this phase ends soon, my heart cannot take it!!!

No comments: