Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Monday

We had such a fun day today. After her morning nap, Sydney and I went to a play date consisting of 4 kids around her age. It was so much fun for her and so nice for me to be able to visit with other women with children the same age. We will be hosting this playgroup every 4th Monday from here on out - very exciting!

Poor Sydney is just not herself with all of these dang teeth coming in at once. I have had to give her a little Motrin twice over the last three days just to take the edge off for her. It seems to help. Considering the amount of pain she must be in, she is doing very well.

Once again I am going to brag about how smart she is. She can point out eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, piggy toes, and belly button. Also, today as I was unloading the bags of groceries into my car, she counted with me...SERIOUSLY! I pulled out the first bag and said, "one" and then I grabbed the second bag and went to say "two" and before I could say it - she said "two"!! I laughed and thought to myself, it must just be a coincidence. Then I picked up the third bag and she said "tree" (three)!! No kidding!! So, we practiced our numbers and ABC's all the way home. What a sweetie!

No comments: