Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?? I told you all that Sydney started counting last week, well, she continues to get better at it everyday. She has also started working on the ABC's. It just amazes me how many words she knows already. It could be that I just haven't been around kids that much, but to me, it just seems like her vocabulary is extensive for her age. Yesterday we went hiking around 5pm. The moon was full and already up. Sydney pointed up to it numerous times and said "moon". I was surprised since I didn't teach her this word. Greg said he did a day or so ago. She repeats everything so we need to be careful! Here is a partial list of her words she uses already:
Mommy, Daddy, Ziggy, doggy, puppy, tiger, lion, giraffe, babies, play, bear-bear (whom she sleeps with), ubby (Luvy - whom she also sleeps with), eat, drink, up, airplane, bird, hot, Nana, Pap, dipie (diaper), oopsi, icky, "you see that", bye-bye, and I know there is more, I just cannot think of them off the top of my head right now. She also makes a roaring noise with her arms in the air for a tiger and lion. She does "mmmmm" for cow, she makes a bird and monkey noise and she also started imitating a butterfly - its so cute.

We have lots of Halloween play dates and activities coming up which means more pictures!! Gotta go for now. I just put her down for a nap and I need to clean.

No comments: