Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted pictures but I misplaced the camera for a week!! Below are some picture from the kid fair we went to last week and the indoor play area from the mall last week. Enjoy...

This of course is when I still had my long hair!!





These are our neighbors





In the above pictures, we are standing by a camel. She was happy and scared at the same time and making the funniest faces and noises!!


How about that hairdo??? She just woke up from a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, they always make me smile.

gup

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and is getting so big! Can't wait to see more pics.

love you Stacy Jo

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and is getting so big! Can't wait to see more pics.

love you Stacy Jo