Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Busy Monday

Yesterday was the first day that I have really felt "human" again in over three weeks!! I cannot WAIT to get back to running/hiking. Don't worry...I won't rush it! When your sick for that long, it really makes you appreciate feeling good.

Yesterday, I took Sydney to see the big Christmas Tree at Desert Ridge Marketplace. She was SO excited to touch it! It was very difficult to get a good picture of her because she does not like to look at the camera!



This was the closest I could get to a "stop and smile at the camera" picture!


We had our Monday playgroup yesterday. Very interesting trying to get all the kids to sit on the sofa at the same time. Here's the gang (minus one)!

The little girl pulling on Sydney is Kendall. Her mom and I have to keep an eye on her whenever they are together. She isn't quite one yet but she is quite a toughy (she has two older brothers). Since day one, whenever she spots Sydney, Kendall goes right for Sydney's hair and pulls! Poor Sydney doesn't know what to do when it happens...she just gives me this look like "help". In our group, there are two boys and four girls. Lots of fun for Sydney and sanity for Mommy!!

No comments: